Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Oh noes!

What happened? Stepped on the scales this morning and have GAINED 2 1/2 pounds. How does that work?


I've been so good all week - ok, I went to a Thai restaurant, but I had a salad as a main and despite having desert there wasn't much of it and I saved all my syns up for it. Have been in the gym or swimming every morning before breakfast too. I'm hoping it's time of the month/water retention from eating pasta. Whatever it is I'm feeling slightly disheartened. 


Going to flush out with water over the next few days and honour my weigh in on Sunday and see what happens. 



I made the Slimming World baked cannelloni last night. The recipe can be found on the site. I had some butternut squash come in my veg box though so I cooked it up, masked it and added to the spinach and cottage cheese mix. I also used my daily allowance of cheese instead of parmesan too.

No comments:

Post a Comment