Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

Weigh in day

This week: 3 1/4lb. 
Total: 12 1/2lb


Why did I pick Sunday as a weight in day?! It happened accidentally and there's no way to change it now, so I've been weighing myself on Saturdays instead. Though this morning showed no change from Weds so I already knew what was coming. Have been feeling a bit flat about it all this week for this first time even though I've been swimming every day with the odd gym visit. Sure I'll pick up again next week (fingers crossed).


Had my girlfriends over for dinner last night, made a feta salad as a starter and pork with roasted root veg and a pomegranate and cognac sauce. I made the sauce by reducing the juice from an orange, a few teaspoons of honey, some soy sauce, some ginger, some sliced onions, pomegranate seeds and a little bit of water adding a splash of Courvousier at the end. Was delicious and I stuck inside my syn allowance. 


Did feel rather indulgent though so I'm off to the gym on a mo! Also reverted back to fruit and yogurt for breakfast. I do find it does really fill me up though, who'd have thunk it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment