Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

GAH

Just been editing some photos from Thursday night and there were some on the camera that someone took of me when I wasn't looking and I look hideous! Double chin galore. Gah. Was feeling quite good after losing this 12.5 pounds. Am going to be extra good this week and hope for another 3 pounds next week. Hating seeing myself!

On a side note, does anyone else find they lose more when they use their syns? The weeks I don't use them much I don't seem to lose much. Maybe it's a metabolism thing?


On that note, had this for lunch ('scuse the rubbish photo) - a massive plate of salad and spinach with chickpeas tossed in lime juice and balsamic vinegar and topped with 42g feta, 8 pitted kalamata olives (1 syn), some tomatoes and pomegranate seeds. Wholeheardedly recommended, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment