Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

I'm not losing!

I'm struggling. After the initial weight loss I've come to a grinding stop. Last time I weighed myself I was 2 pounds heavier even though I'd had a really good week. Every time I'm weighed myself since I've yoyo'd up or down 2 pounds. I can't understand it. I did wonder if it's because I ate pasta, I haven't for years you see.

So, after a few weeks of feeling frustrated and generally a bit rubbish and wondering what the point was, I've given up weighing myself. I'm still sticking to the plan though. I have no idea how I'm doing weight-wise but inch wise I appear to be losing. The tape measure proves this and I feel so much better in my clothes. I think what I may do is weigh myself once a month as I felt so discouraged last time.

So, those of you experiencing a slump, let's get through this together. Get those tape measures out, let's support each other and not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment